AshTechno - Technology Tips and Video Editing Guide

Technology ,Tech toy , Tech review , Video Editing Guide,Photo Editing, Cinematic shooting Guide ,etc...all on ashtechno

Search This Blog

Templates > blog_post.liquid

Thursday 19 March 2020

What Mistake You do while You Take Better Photos || Beginner Photography

What Mistake You do while You Take Better Photos || Beginner Photography 


What Mistake You do while You Take Better Photos 



Photography if you like taking pictures if you own a camera you wander about snapping pics this article is for you specifically targeted more towards beginners or people that aren't necessarily professional but I wanted to go through a few things that beginners make mistakes on quite frequently when they're starting out in this craft I've looked inside myself and I found some things that I wish I had done better when I was starting photography out a few little things that if I just paid more attention to I would have been taking better photos faster which means potentially more business if that's something that you're looking to take photography towards or just your being a better artist being a better photographer with some of these things if you keep them in mind


Here getting some tips for you to Understand well:-


Histogram:-


Tip number something I wish I gave more consideration to is the histogram that is this little crazy outline directly here that appears as though like a pulse screen yet the most distant left of that diagram speaks to the blacks and the shadows far right of that diagram graph speaks to the features whites anything that's overexposed in the middle is your mid-tones so you never want to see that graph if you will the histogram spiked in one direction if it's way up here that means it's blown out your image is damaged and there's just no detail there's too much white there's too much brightness it's too much light whereas on the opposite spectrum of that if it's spiking on this side there's no detail because you've crushed those blacks too much it's just too dark there's too much shadow it's not evenly balanced so when you look at a histogram it tells you right away without even having to look at the photo because don't trust your eyes and don't trust the back of an LCD screen too many times, I would just look at the photo on my camera be like that looks dope then I would get back to start editing it you see it on a huge monitor, it looks totally different I would see the histogram within Lightroom or Photoshop wherever I was editing and then realize oh wow that's actually wildly overexposed had I just taken five seconds to look at the histogram I would have known that scientifically and then I could have just taken another photo and fixed that is what you're looking for is an even a plane you want that histogram to have a nice even flow no crazy spikes like 


Dark picture when histogram set as
White picture when histogram set like











When you're tracking your sleep with a sleep tracker app and you wake up and it looks like Everest look like wow that was a rough night but then you wake up one morning and you see it's calm water you're just chilling in the Maldives it's just like it's just smooth your coast and you're like wow I feel great that's the same guy thing you want when you're looking at a histogram I have weird analogies but I think you guys dig them because they help me.


Histogram set in camera for best photo

Moving:-


 Tip number one to help you be a better photographer look at that histogram don't trust your eyes in the back of the LCD.
Point number two is agreeing to a photograph when you could have improved it such a great amount by either moving yourself to a superior vantage point or moving something in that casing off the beaten path right so as an example you're taking a photoshoot someone standing there you snap a photo you could have just moved that chair like two inches to the left it would no longer be in the frame and it make that photo way better because the focus is now on the subject or maybe it's just moving your subject a little bit to the left so that garbage can isn't in the frame anymore you'll have to worry about photoshopping it or maybe it's walking up the hill or down the hill to get a better vantage point or trying a few extra locations instead of just being okay with the one that you have so sometimes it's these little tweaks by just moving something out of the way or moving yourself that's gonna make a massive difference with how good your photos look and you'd be surprised go take some shots don't think anything of it then look at them look inside the frame and think yourself what could I have moved out of the way to make this picture more clear more concise or focused or polished more professional. I guarantee you'll almost always find something maybe it's even just your sunglasses that you left on the couch and you're taking a picture of this nice clean room but you forgot when you walked in you dropped your keys in the counter it will look better if those keys were gone so it's those little things that you need to look for you can easily remove they're gonna make your photos look better or move yourself to get a better vantage point that's number two.


Tripod:-


I hate tripods actually the worst tripods no thanks even buying a tripod is like just the worst thing to have to buy you walk in not even excited you're like I guess, I should go get one monopod. I like them a little bit more because they have a better function for video for me but tripods I just I can't get on board but I wish that I got on board with tripods earlier because of the number of shots that I could have got with a tripod just bringing it with me for long exposures or to just have more clear InFocus images would have made all the difference because sometimes even if you think your shutter speeds fast enough you will get a better quality photo if you lock it off on a tripod not to mention all the advantages that you get being able to shoot a wide range of different types of photos because you have a tripod long exposures making those waterfalls look better at that milky smooth water all of those things the star trails in the skies cars driving by that stuff all looks better and works when you have a tripod with you so invest in a tripod early use it often bring it everywhere you go because it always comes down to the tripod it always comes on and that's why I hate it that's why I'm like oh you got me again tripod. I'm still trying to learn that one so my tip to you bring a tripod with you use it off and get to know it get to love it tripods


Through:-



The last tip, the last error that a ton of novices make and that I made constantly being intensive so often I would simply tear through get my camera shoot what I thought I required and be done I didn't set aside the effort to check every one of my settings enough since I just idea I knew it was egotistical I just idea I know this like I clearly I nailed it I got it in the camera I was on the as I do something very similar I do constantly I'm acceptable yet I've committed this error so often perhaps you shot JPEG rather than rock it be shots little JPEG rather than crude and a little enjoyment truth I'm going to tell the truth about something a year ago I went to the ice caverns took these astounding star trail photographs something happened too late morning I really shot those photographs on little JPEG not by any means crude I was as yet ready to explode them for my exhibition yet inside realizing that like the most noteworthy res I have of those photographs resembles 1200 pixels wide that harms particularly being that like there's a portion of my preferred photos that I've at any point taken in light of the fact that I was racing through it I simply accepted that I'm not going to commit those errors yet I'm despite everything making them so being careful to check your settings to ensure the littlest thing isn't going to destroy something mind boggling is significant possibly it's creation certain your ISO isn't too high your screen speeds directly on watching that evey meter to ensure it's not right to one side you're not overexposed or underexposed it's in the center so being intensive and checking each one of those things has a significant effect fledgling or star we despite everything commit those errors yet getting it at an opportune time is going to assist you with the trip that is my recommendation you need to take better photographs I figure those things will support you.


You're a better photographer instantly it's all the time right it all takes time over time building up different things but I do think this will help you, think about some things differently that might save one or two small little.

No comments: